Main Menu Canadian English
What’s not to like about PVC? It won’t rust or rot like metal. It’s immune to virtually all chemicals. And it’s lightweight and easy to install.
Lightweight and cost-effective
- Installs faster than iron or steel
- Requires fewer workers to move and assemble
- Less expensive to transport
Flexible and versatile
- Can last 100 years or more
- Can withstand external loading and vibration
- Can be used in a wide range of applications
Nontoxic and corrosion resistant
- No detrimental effects on taste or color of potable water
- Eliminates tuberculation and encrustation
- Resistant to most common chemicals
PVC pipe is among the world’s most sustainable products, ideal for long-term use in underground infrastructure. It requires less energy and fewer resources to manufacture than old-technology materials, and its production creates virtually no waste.
PVC pipe is produced with sustainable and abundant resources: chlorine, which is derived from salt, and domestically produced natural gas, which helps reduce consumption of imported oil.
Source: UNI-BELL PVC PIPE ASSOCIATION
NAPCO Is Committed To Sustainable Manufacturing, And That Includes Recycling.
Pipe and fittings products that are both recyclable and contain recycled content are becoming increasingly sought after. Companies like NAPCO are also discovering that employees are proud to be part of a company that cares about the environment.
THE SMART CHOICE
- Each of our facilities is equipped with PVC regrind machines so that 100% of internal scrap is recycled and used to create new pipe and fittings products.
- At our Woodbridge Ontario manufacturing campus, we share scrap between facilities. When one business unit can’t use its own scrap, it gets sent to another business unit within the system.
We want to help you get your project started. That’s why there are NAPCO representatives all across North America.