Our GVS-65 and GVS-90 certified flue gas venting systems are made with two distinct materials and have two different temperature ratings (up to and including 65ºC and 90ºC). Both come complete with pipe, fittings, primer and solvent cements. They are approved as Type BH Class II venting systems for gas fired appliances.
- GVS-65 and GVS-90 systems offer the high quality and reliability you expect from NAPCO.
- Standard: Certified ULC S636.
- Ecovoc Solvent Cement is a medium bodied solvent cement used for welding NAPCO Rigid PVC Electrical Conduit, Duct and ENT fittings, creating a solid waterproof joint.
- Privoc Primer is used for priming pressure and non-pressure PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings prior to solvent welding.
- Both are for use in Residential, Commercial and Industrial applications.
- Standard: ASTM D2564.
We want to help you get your project started. That’s why there are NAPCO representatives all across North America.